BLAST / VIBRATION MONITORING
GISCO sells the entire line of Instantel vibration monitors. Two examples are shown below.
BLASTMATE® SERIES III
- 4 channels standard, 8 optional
- 4 line by 20 character backlit LCD display
- High resolution printer, fastest and sharpest in the industry
- 300 full waveform event capacity, 900 or 1500 optional
- Complete in-the-field setup, no PCs needed
- No fragile mechanical components such as disk drives for event
- Honest battery life of 30 days
- Field tested tough packaging
- Full two year parts and labor warranty
- Instantel Histogram ComboT mode allows capture of full waveform records while recording in histogram mode
- Auto Call Home feature automates remote monitoring applications
- Sample rates from 1,024 to 16,000 S/s, per channel with up to 65,000 S/s available on a single channel.
- Available Instantel 8-channel option allows for two standard geophones and two microphones to be operated from one MiniMate Plus monitor.
- Non-volatile memory with standard 300 event storage capacity (optional 1,500 event capacity)
- Records waveform events up to 100 seconds long with standard setup, or up to 500 seconds with advanced setup.
- Continuous monitoring means zero dead-time, even while the unit is processing.
- Any channel can be matched to a wide variety of sensors - geophones, accelerometers, or hydrophones.
TO MAIN INDEX
and BlastWare are registered trademarks of Instantel Inc. in North America